I'm on Pinterest

Monday, October 11, 2010

Shadowbox Framed Layout

I have been working on a framed layout for the Cricut Circle Challenge and the following is what I came up with. The layout has a lot of popped cuts on it and I put it in a shadow box frame.  I used a 10 cartridges to do this layout.  They are:

Sentimentals for the fancy scissors
Country Life for the Sewing Machine
French Manor for the Hutch
Locker Talk for the Camera
Home Decor for the Create Memories words
Home Accent for the Imagine and Family words
Wall Decor & More for scissors
Cursive and Cindy Loo for the One Cut at a Time words
Fabulous Finds for the Cabinet Hinges

I was trying to make the cabinet look like the Scrapbox Cabinet and had drawers in the top and it just didn't look right so I ended up with shelves. The gray part is supposed to look like a fold down table with a layout on it. It was a lot of fun working with so many cartridges and it looks really cute hanging in my scrap room. It actually looks lots better in person.


 





3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren! It is so wonderful to see you posting! Hope all is going well, and what a wonderful shadowbox layout project!!!

Thanks, too for your recent visit! It is always such a pleasure to see you've stopped by!

Hugs to you and the family!

Lovey said...

Bren! This is AWESOME!!! I love, love, love it!!! It should be hanging in my studio...LOL!

Debby said...

This would be perfect for my craft room, I am a stamper, scrapper and I also quilt and play with my cricut. I think I have dabbled in about all the crafts there is. Oh I also do tole painting. Even painted th back of my parents van years ago. Love this you did a fantastic job.
angel hugs
Debby