I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WooHoo!!! O-well... Maybe not so WooHoo!!!

I am posting this here because I feel so blessed right now.  I just received the results of my MRI and all is well.  I have fibrocystic disease and therefore, the lump is fluid filled.  Yippeeeee!!!   I got tears of joy when I got the call.  Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. 

Uupdated:  5:30 p.m. Eastern time. - Bummer!!!
Well... Darn. Keep those prayers coming if you would. I found out that I have to have a double biopsy - it seems the doctor got an addendum to the first MRI results and there is a spot on each side that is suspicious.  Darn!!!  I'm trying to stay positive and hope this all ends up being fixed soon.  Just gotta wait for an appointment with my surgeon now.  Hugs!!!

5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

WoooHoooo!!!! I am soooo very happy to hear that! See, there's power in prayer!!!

misteejay said...

So glad you received good news.

Toni :o)

Melissa said...

Love ya Brenda and so happy that you got good news!!!!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Oh Bren, I didn't know about this. I had the fibrocystic stuff too. Glad all is well! Hugs, Barb

Sandi Cl~ said...

Glad to see you post, so that I know to keep praying! Hang in there!