I'm on Pinterest

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Erica

I worked a bit yesterday on a birthday card for my Granddauther's 18th birthday. I used Design Studio and created a shape card using Forever Young.  I just don't know how she got to be 18 so quickly.  The cut file is attached if you would like it.  Once cut, I used flower petals to decorate the skirt. The idea for the petals on the skirt was from someone on the Cricut board and I can't remember who did it to give credit to here.


Here is a picture of the cut file...


Here is the cut file for Design Studio
http://www.mediafire.com/?k8kx5dx2d8tuzd9

Here is the cut file for the Gypsy
http://www.mediafire.com/?p25z2p9q6g8pb38

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

oooohhh...that flower petal skirt is just sooo pretty...what a great idea! Your DGD should love it...how DO they grow up so fast? Mine first grandchild is about to be 6 and it seems like yesterday that she was just a toddler....sigh...life just goes by too quickly!

Melissa said...

OMGoodness Brenda!!! This card is fantastic lady! I LOVE how you used the flower petals for the skirt! My brain would never go there to even come up with that idea!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Melissa

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Bren!!! What a wonderful card!!!

I am so happy you are doing so well!!! You are still in my thoughts and prayers each day that you'll continue to get stronger and stronger! My heart is so full of pride for you!

Thanks for your recent visit and kind comment. My aunt is home as of yesterday and doing well! Now I just need to be able to rest! LOL!!!

meredith said...

wow I love this! I need this cart. I use a gypsy but havent worked out how to use other peoples files yet!
I really love this design . tfs xx

scrapandstamp said...

Love it! I wish it was in WPC format, however, even if I can't cut it, I still love it. Fantastic work!

Cheers
Sharon