I'm on Pinterest

Monday, November 29, 2010

PET Scan was good!

I went to the Cancer Center this morning and the PET can showed no cancer cells!!!  The spot on my hip is benign! I'm so relieved as the fear this past week just kept creeping in. I see a radiologist tomorrow and if I have to have any it will be minor! Thank you for the prayers and yelling my THANKS TO GOD!

The emotions that happen during this process are so hard to put into words.  I feel so blessed at this point and have been so fearful at times.  I cannot imagine going through an experience like this without my faith.  I am so excited today at the great news that I can hardly sit still.  Maybe now I'll be a bit more focused and actually be able to scrap and get back to blog hopping a bit.  Thank you all for your support! 

At this point, I think I am going to become a volunteer at the Cancer Center.  It would be good to help others and I feel like I have been so blessed that it is something I need to do.  LIFE IS GOOD!!!

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Ohhhh I am sooo happy for you!!!!Thank you Father!!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Melissa said...

Praise the Lord!!!! What wonderful news to be thankful for Brenda!!!!

VeronicaA said...

Praise God for His excellent goodness. I love your idea of volunteering at the center...who better to relate to those in that situation and share what faith can accomplish! You go girl!!!!
Veronica

Lilygirl said...

Bren, I am so happy for you that you, your family, medical team and our great God have beat this!! I can't imagine the anxiety you experienced before you knew!

Diana Joy said...

Good news indeed. I'm happy for you.

Paula said...

So, so, so, so happy for you!! Praise the Lord!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great news, Bren!

Anonymous said...

Prayers are answered everyday. I'm glad yours was a good answer.

Michelle said...

Glad to hear your going to be okay.
Stop by my blog. I was given a blog award and I wanted to share it with you!!!!

Thanks so much for showing me your support. I really appreciate it. I really enjoy your blog as I'm sure others will too.

Michelle

Margaret said...

Brenda!

What AWESOME news!! Yes, LIFE IS GOOD!! Thanks to God!!

Happy Holidays!!

Margaret

Rhoda said...

Bren,
This is such wonderful news! I've been looking at my GoogleReader tonight because I've been way behind on checking out blogs. I forgot that I had subscribed to yours,lol!
I go back on the 20th for a checkup hopefully will get cleared for driving again!
I can understand you wanting to do the volunteer work a the cancer center. I feel so blessed right now that I'm cancer free also. I am trying to think of something I can do for others.
I've been thinking about signing up for "Operation Write Home" and make cards for servicemen & women. If you can think of a cancer organization that needs cards, please let me know.
Rhoda (Sassenach)

Carmen said...

That is so wonderful Bren, I'm happy for you!!

Sharon said...

Hi Bren,

So glad to hear you had a good report. I just went through some similar testing after a abnormal mammogram so I know how nerve wracking these things can be. Wish I had checked in on your blog sooner! At least now you can relax a little and enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas! Thanks for all your wonderful designs
Sharon

Brenda said...

awesome news Brenda I am sooo happy for you!!!!
hugs
Brenda