I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rosettes

I have seen the Rosettes made with the Tim Holtz die and really liked them.  I did not like that they were so large and not resizable. I found a tutorial of how to make a similar Rosette and decided I could do this with my Pazzles machine.  I used the scissors feature that is included in the Pazzles program to create different looks for the rosettes.  The main thing I like is that they are resizable.  I am including the link for the video tutorial and the WPC and WPC14 files here if you want them.  The video will show you how to put the rosette together once cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHRTKXAFjDM&feature=related

Here is a picture where I was messing around wtih the file using scrap papers.


This is a picture of one of the rosettes using the straight edge.

 This is a picture of one of the rosettes using the zig zag type edge scissor cut.

 This is a picture of one of the rosettes using the scallop type edge scissor cut.


Here is a picture of the WPC file...

Here is the WPC File
http://www.mediafire.com/?6unjnlyed8eagig

Here is the WPC14 File
http://www.mediafire.com/?2x2bktqorqkk27c

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren! Your rosettes are beautiful!

Glad your having some crafting fun, but still don't forget to take care!!!

scrappinkay said...

wow, these are gorgeous!!! Would you have these in an SVG file?

Brens Designs said...

I will be trying to do these as SVG files this week sometime. HUGS!

EFI said...

wooow they are awesome!!! Thank you so much for the free file : )

Margaret said...

Wow!! TFS! LOVE these rosettes, they are beautiful! Thank you for the video!

kletsshop said...

wow this is amazing that you!!