I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, December 23, 2010

3 Generations of nuts!!!

My daughter (Tammy) and granddaughter (Erica) came over and my hubby decided he wanted to take some pictures of us together.  The entire time we could not stop laughing cause Erica kept cracking jokes.  I look totally awful in these pictures. We had a great time just goofing off.  The bear tag was designed by me with my Pazzles machine.  I chalked the bears and popped dotted the snouts. As a Merry Christmas to my Pazzles friends I am giving away the cut file for the tag.  Happy Holiday to everyone.

Here is a close up of the 3 Bears Tag


This is a picture of the WPC cut file


Please use for Personal Use Only.  Thank you

WPC file

WPC14 file

5 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Great layout. I love your scrapping work....Glad you are feeling better.

Brenda said...

awww I am lovin this!!!!!
hugs
Brenda

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Dec. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Laura Lee said...

Bren you look beautiful in the pictures! :) Love to see you laugh!
Hugs,
Laura (CC Sister) :)