I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Erica's Graduation

I finally have gotten caught up to June with my layouts for 2010.  Where did the time go!?!  My granddaughter, Erica,  has grown up so quickly and I hate it.  Her brother, Jake, is doing the same thing.  She just turned 18 and has finished her first semester at Western Michigan University and Jake is 15 and is a freshman at Gull Lake High School. 

Erica Graduated in June from Gull Lake High School and I began doing the layouts of her graduation this morning.  The large picture is actually one of her senior pics and was the invitation they sent out for her grad party.  The who, what, when and where was on the back of the picture.  I loved the picture and figured I use it as a lead in to her grad pages.  Here are the first two I finished today. 

The little graduate girl was designed, cut and pieced by me with my Pazzles machine.  The Font used for the titles was Murray Hill Medium.  It was a lot of fun making drawing this little gal on my computer and then cutting and piecing her.  I think she is cute.


Here is page two of the 2 page layout.


A close up of the grad girl.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

awww how awesome and a beautiful granddaughter you are blessed with!!!
Wishing you the BEST Christmas ever Brenda!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sandi Cl~ said...

What great pages .. I had lots of graduations this year myself and need a new twist on the same theme. Your little grad is perfect!

Kim said...

great layout! I have a blog award for you on my blog :) http://blingology.blogspot.com
Kim

Sandy Ang said...

Wow she looks stunning in that pic !

Cindy said...

Very cool LO.