I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lazy Days

I finally am feeling good enough to actually do some layouts.  I am so far behind this year and am still working on May pictures.  This layout is of my Granddaugher, Erica, and her dog, Molly.  I loved the relaxed look of the pictures so used my Cricut Just Because cartridge to cut the Lazy Days title. The paper is from one of my DCW stacks of which I cut the flower out of an extra sheet and popped it. It is a pretty simple layout - but I like it with these pictures.


Here is a two page layout of Erica and Molly playing around.  For this one I used the Indie Art cartridge for the Smack title and Paper Pups for the dog bone and dog. 



3 comments:

Peggy said...

Brenda, Donna & I want to wish you and your family a blessed Merry Christmas.


Peggy T.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Diana Joy said...

Fabulous layouts......love the "yum" dog bone on the one. I'm so far behind on scrapping also....but you have a reason: I don't. Merry Christmas.

Brenda said...

Beautiful photos!!!! LOVE your layouts!!!!
hugs
Brenda