I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Card for Aidan

A request went out on the Cricut Circle board for cards to be sent to a 2 year old named Aidan who has been diagnosed with T Cell Leukemia.  My heart breaks for his family as I cannot imagine the fear and anxiety they must have.  They have a deep faith and I know they would appreciate prayers so - Please add Aidan and his family to your prayers. 

Below is the card I came up with for Aidan.

I used: 
Stampin Up Paper from Barb of http://snowmanlover.blogspot.com/
Cricut New Arrival Cartridge for the train (have had this cart for 2 years and finally used it)
Cricut Base Camp Cartridge for Aidan's name
Buttons and stickers for the wheels
Ribbon
and a lot of heart

9 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card Brenda.

I hope Aiden's family are receiving all the support they will need at this difficult time.

Toni :o)

Tanya said...

Yet another adorable card! Bren, I know this will bring a smile to Aiden and his family!
Tanya

Enfys said...

This is really great Bren, I am sure Aiden will love it
hugs
Enfys x

Cathryn said...

Such a cute card, I am sure he will love it!! TFS, new follower Cathryn67 :)

Libby Beach said...

very cute card Bren. I am so so sorry it couldn't have been made for happier circumstances. I have a two year old son myself and this just breaks my heart :(

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren! I think my initial post was lost because I forget to do the word verification.

I am so happy to again see a post on Aidan!!!

I have seen posts for Aidan all over blogland, even at blogs I've visited outside the U.S. I think it's a beautiful thing that people from all across the globe are reaching out as best they can, and showing love for Aidan and his family.

Of course my heart just bleeds for his parents and I hope they know all the thoughts and prayers, and can feel just some of the concern so many people have; all the support, and love for their dear precious Aidan!

How could my thoughts and prayers not be with them each and every day!!!

Bren, thank you for this post!

Peggy said...

What an adorable card for such a special child. I love it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, just dropping in to say "hi". I'm praying all's well, my friend!

Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, I'm praying all's well -- just wanted to say "hi"!