I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daisy Layout

I wanted to enter the Cricut Circle Blog contest for the month of February and needed to create something using a banner. I'm not sure whether a layout is OK for the contest, but I decided to do a layout of our spoiled rotten Bichon, Daisy.  I am so far behind this year in completing my layouts that these pics were from July.  Daisy has such a cute little personality that she tends to own us. 

The dog in the layout was computer drawn by me to look like Daisy. I then imported it into my Pazzles machine and altered to be how I wanted it. I used Provo Craft white paper for the dog and chalked it with light blue.  I think it looks a lot like her. The Rosette was also created using my Pazzles and was cut using scrap paper.  I used the Country Life cartridge to create the banner using Co-erdinations paper. The Letters are from the Elegant Cake cartridge welded into the banner.  The large daisy in the backgound was cut from Elegant  Cakes using the DCWV Pet Stack.





Thanks for visiting and please, stop in again.  Happy Day!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww...this is adorable Brenda!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this? ADORABLE is the only work I can think of. Great banner and wonderful use of color. TFS

misteejay said...

Love it - what a super LO.

Toni :o)

Brenda said...

awwww your Daisy you sut is sooo adorable as your photos!!! Love your banner Brenda.... awesome layout!!
hugs
Brenda

Jen said...

How cute!!! Love it. How are you feeling Brenda? Sorry I haven't seen you around. Hope all is well.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

mari said...

I see what has been keeping you out of mischief these days. Very cute!! I love Daisy.

Kelly said...

WOW Brenda - I love this! Great job! Good luck! Hope you win!

Kelly

Dee A said...

Oh, Brenda, you did such a wonderful on the Daisy drawing. It's gorgeous!